Velkommen inn i min verden...

Så hyggelig at du har lyst til å ta en titt inn her. Skriv gjerne en hilsen/kommentar om du har lyst!


So nice of you to have a look at my blogg. -I would appreciate if you put a comment here.

mandag 23. februar 2009

My temporary baby :-)

Hi everybody.
This week I am the hostmother for a little baby on 4 legs ;-) And that is Cindy, my "niece" who belongs to my husbands brother, Roald, and his family, Heidi and Camilla. It is sooo cosy to have a dog in the house. She is really sweet and gives a lot of hugs and kisses.
Another pluss is all the exercise I get when I take her out for a walk. Even though I have to get up a bit earlier in the morning it doesn`t matter because she gives so much love <3
So thank God Im not allergic to animals,-Im really happy for that. ;-)
For a long time I wanted to have a dog in the family, but in fact it takes really much time, so I prefer to borrow a dog at this time in my life. Maybe when I get older and not are so busy, I can get a dog of my own...
Love to you all from Hilde and Cindy. Voff, voff :-)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar